Folate for Healthy Mums & Children
The benefits of avocado during pregnancy
In the early stages of pregnancy, every mother needs to take care of her health more than usual. Especially food is the number one priority to get good nutrition and enough for the baby’s essential during pregnancy for healthy foetal development. Avocados are another fruit recommended by nutritionists and here are 10 benefits from delicious avocados that pregnant mothers will love!
1. Avocados are rich in healthy fats and a dietary source of natural folate that is essential for the body and unborn child.
2. The fibre and magnesium in avocados help reduce constipation and stomach illnesses.
3. Reduce morning sickness, nausea, vomiting and tiredness in the early stages of pregnancy.
4. Help the body better absorb the vitamins found in fruit and vegetables.
5. Good source for eye development and brain function with the fetus.
6. High in iron, Helps prevent anaemia during pregnancy
7. Helps relieve cramps, especially in the legs, and relief from the uncomfortable painful ache.
8. A single cup of avocado contains 22mg of choline, the necessary amount needed for fetal brain and nerve development.
9. Avocados lower the risk of excessive weight gain during pregnancy.
10. Reduce the risk of gestational diabetes and complications.
Find out more : https://nzavocado.com/th/triple-active-avocados/folate/
#NewZealandAvocado #avocado #TripleActiveAvocados #ThailandAvocado #NZavocadoThailand #omega3 #antioxidants #folate #respectfulharvest #healthbenefits #pregnancy #pregnancylife #pregnancyhealth #healthymom