Creamy Avocado and Mushroom on Toast
Try this yummy tasting, simple to make spin on #AvoToast for our healthy avocado lovers !!
A special dish adding sautéed champignon mushrooms to the mix, created with @KinKaoKan Thailand for all to try, quoting – “A delicious, healthy meal to benefit your body for a healthy lifestyle.”
A filling meal full of GOOD calories, great for your immune system full of essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants – a guilt free pleasure to enjoy!
For the avocado spread
2 New Zealand avocados
Onion, chopped 40 g
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons lemon
1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
Parsley, chopped 5 g
For the baguette
– Your preferred Baguette roll
– unsalted butter (or use olive oil)
For the sautéed champignon mushrooms
– unsalted butter (or use olive oil) for stir frying 40 g
– 100 g champignon mushroom
– 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon barzamic
- Cut the avocado in half. Remove the seeds and scoop the meat into a bowl and use a fork to grind it thoroughly. Followed by chopped onion, olive oil, lemon juice, pepper, salt and chopped parsley, tossed aside and set aside.
- Take the prepared baguette. Brush with unsalted butter on both sides and roast on the roasting pan until golden crisp and set aside.
- Set the pan for stir-fried champignon mushrooms. Melt it in the pan Followed by champignon mushrooms, stir-fried until cooked. Season with pepper, salt and balsamic, stir to combine.
- Cover the bread that has been spread with avocado spread. Topped with sautéed champignon mushrooms Garnish with chopped pasta, ready to serve.
Check out more great recipes – click here